I love nothing better than working closely with creative, ambitious small business owners. If this is you, then we need to connect.
Here are eight ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most. I’d like you to know that I fully guarantee all of my work and products.
- Explore my sites. I’ve got lots of articles and videos on topics near and dear to the hearts of business owners.
- Subscribe to my updates. I write often but irregularly on how small business owners can win. I write about thinking, focus, leadership, planning, execution and philosophy from the business owner’s perspective. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more (link coming shortly).
- Buy one of my products. You can find them all in my store. They represent my best thinking on various topics, including strategy and planning, what to focus on, coaching, lead generation, and more. Learn more (link coming shortly).
- Join the EnBA™. This is my virtual classroom, designed to give you the inspiration, training, and resources you need to take your business to the next level. We open registration just three times a year. Add your name to the waiting list so you don’t miss this powerful opportunity. Learn more …
- Book me as a speaker. I speak publicly all over the world on topics that inspire and educate business owners and entrepreneurs. Recent topics include “How to create a world class small business” and “Why understanding your customer’s dreams are critical to your business success.” If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page (link coming shortly) then email me.
- Join (or host) a workshop. I conduct one- and tw0-day workshops from time to time for business owners. Check my workshop page (link coming shortly) for up-coming sessions or email me to schedule one in your city and country.
- Consult with me. If you’re wrestling with a particular issue, question or opportunity and would like to quietly discuss it with me, I would be honored to help. You can schedule some time by emailing me. We can chat just once or tailor something to fit your specific needs including workshops and retreats.I ask you to pre-pay for this consultation as this preserves my time for those who are serious about their business. That said, I offer a guarantee on ALL my products and services; I will cheerfully refund this fee if you don’t believe that you’ve received appropriate value from our time together.
- Hire me as your business coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I only work with people who are absolutely committed to success. That said, if you think you would benefit from working one-on-one with me, read all about it here and let’s get started.
Have something else in mind than what I’ve outlined here? Feel free to e-mail me. I would be happy to talk with you.