STRATPAD for iPAD
NOW READY FOR iOS 11 (Get StratPad here for free.)
Since it was first posted to the App Store on December 1, 2011 StratPad has been downloaded 100,000+ times by business owners in 120+ countries. It’s a proven strategy and business planning product, and it’s now been updated and approved for iOS 11.
WHAT DOES STRATPAD FOR IPAD DO?
StratPad helps business owners and their advisors PLAN and EXECUTE. StratPad has an elegant and streamlined user interface that was designed exclusively for the iPad. This gorgeous design lets StratPad integrate these four functions beautifully:
- TEACH. StratPad teaches the user about business planning with a complete tutorial.
- CREATE. StratPad walks the user, step-by-step through the process of creating their business plan. The user can type or dictate their business plan. They move from section to section by simply swiping the screen.
- REPORTS / BUSINESS PLAN / FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS. StratPad instantly creates 11 reports that can be viewed on screen, or exported as PDFs, DOCX (Word format), and CSVs (Excel spreadsheet format).
- TRACK PROGRESS. StratPad lets the user track their progress against any financial or operational metric. It produces luscious full-color graphs with notes that can be displayed on screen or exported as a PDF.
Throughout, helpful videos on almost every screen explain every step and every report.
WHO IS STRATPAD FOR?
StratPad helps anyone who wants to prepare a plan, raise capital, and get to the next level:
- Startups who are unfamiliar with basic business planning and financial concepts. It teaches the concepts, and automatically prepares an integrated set of financial statement projections (pro formas).
- Experienced business owners who need a way to THINK through their challenges and opportunities, SET APPROPRIATE GOALS, and then TRACK THEIR TEAM’S PROGRESS.
- Consultants, coaches and advisors who help their clients with thinking, planning and executing.
StratPad users quickly become skilled and confident as they create and share their plans and progress.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE
Click here to download it from the App Store.